SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is all those activities that aim to improve the crawling, indexing, and positioning of content on a website by search engines. To help you understand SEO services in India definition better, let’s analyze the meaning of some terms:
- Scanning: Google’s artificial intelligence scans the various pages of the sites to understand their contents and evaluate their reliability.
- Indexing: After crawling the website information, the search engine stores it in its database. In practice, Google inserts the name of your domain among its registers, classifying it according to its content.
- Positioning: when the user types a certain topic in the search bar, Google will return a series of results, arranging them in a precise order. Positioning is precisely the insertion of a web page among these results.
The key element to rely on to structure your website is the consumer. You will have to think about their needs, problems, and goals, making your content accordingly.
A brief history of SEO
The key event that led to the birth and evolution of SEO is the introduction of PageRank, which took place in the 2000s by Google. PageRank is an algorithm that has the task of evaluating web pages to rank them in search results. It uses mathematical formulas to assign a score to each page based on its relevance and the number of external links associated with it.
Find out how to check your SEO ranking.
Today’s world of web marketing includes multiple activities and application areas that require very different skills, from strategy to content creation. And “first steps to find out a digital marketing agency for your company.” It is easy to come across web agencies and professionals with skills that may not correspond to your needs in such a varied context.
Five fundamental aspects of your new web agency
Working with the right web marketing and communication agency can make a difference. Dealing with professionals able to respond to your needs and provide valid solutions can save you time and money, so it is important to choose the right one right away. You will find some tips to follow to select the best web agency for your SME to effectively reach your marketing goals, avoiding wasting time and money.
1. Check professional skills
Choose a web agency with the technical and marketing skills necessary to create a truly effective web marketing strategy, communication campaign, or website. You can analyze the references of projects and websites already created, check if the company has obtained official certifications such as, for example, Google certifications for SEO or Hubspot for Inbound Marketing, or know and verify the skills of those who work inside.
2. Verify the ability to propose integrated technologies and services
The world of the web today requires multiple skills and solutions. Suppose it is true that the site is at the heart of today’s company’s digital ecosystem. It is also important to integrate other solutions such as e-commerce platforms, mobile apps, web applications, and services campaigns.
3. Check if you can create custom solutions
Many web agencies use third-party technologies and solutions available on the market on which the possibility of customization is always limited.
4. Look at the references and the completed projects
Requesting and analyzing the references and case histories of already completed projects is very useful to understand if the web agency has the appropriate skills to meet your needs and understand if it has already worked with companies in your sector or has carried out similar projects.
5. Make sure it is a solid and structured company
They verify that the company has a certain number of people with different skills, both from a technical point of view and from a marketing and communication point of view. To take full advantage of the thousands of business opportunities, hire website designing company in India which has:
- a company team with complementary skills,
- official certifications,
- company solidity and several years of history behind it,
- Numerous references in the creation of websites and web marketing projects.
Being on the same page is important to make communication and goal sharing easier and more effective. Trust and understanding are always the basis of a good partnership.