With the great global enthusiasm for Bitcoin in recent years, it is only natural that several sites have started to accept this digital currency. Among them, there are online betting sites. Due to its ease of use and anonymity, Bitcoin has become a popular payment option among players. Although there are other cryptocurrencies like Etherum, Litecoin, Stellar and Dash.
If you already know how a crypto casino works, you just need to know which the best sites to play online are. But if you still need to learn more about what it is, how this payment method works, and what to expect on casinos that accept Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, we have got a quick guide for you below. Read carefully.
How to Gamble on a Crypto Casino?
If you are looking for the best crypto casinos, you can go to https://www.bestbitcasinos.com/. After finding the right gambling site for you, you can create your Bitcoin wallet to make deposits. There are three types of wallets that you should know:
- Online wallets
- Offline wallets (software)
- Hardware wallets
Hardware wallets are the most secure, but online wallets are definitely the easiest to use. For bets, it is better to go for the online wallet, especially if you have no experience with this cryptocurrency. To create an online wallet, you basically need to register your email and password. Once your account is created, you will have a virtual wallet where you can receive money and make deposits.
How to Buy Bitcoins?
When your account is active, you can already buy Bitcoins to create the opening balance. You can buy Bitcoins in several ways:
- Deposits in your wallet: you buy Bitcoins in your own wallet, using the currency of your choice.
- Exchanges: Some virtual services exchange money from other currencies and convert to Bitcoin. You can also exchange your Bitcoins for real money at these same companies.
- Other players: You can buy Bitcoins from other players on crypto casinos.
- Bitcoin ATM: Some automated teller machines allow you to deposit Euros or Dollars and earn a Bitcoin balance.
With the Bitcoin balance in your wallet, you can start playing. Simply register on the crypto casino you prefer and choose Bitcoin as your payment method. The difference between Bitcoin and other payment methods is that you do not need to send data such as your address and your phone number, which makes this payment method one of the most confidential.